Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil comes with the goodness of Kshir Pak Vidhi which reduces hair fall and dandruff, along with preventing headaches and insomnia. Moroccan Argan Oil, present in Argan Hair Serum leaves your hair soft and nourished without weighing them down. Garlic Macadamia Hair Lotion helps your hair to bounce back from the damaged days. Meanwhile Fermented Rice Water Shampoo is based on a hair growth formula that deeply penetrates into hair follicles and helps reconstruct damaged hair cells.
- Black Sesame Seed Oil present in the Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil keeps your scalp infection & dandruff free and Neem, "The Universal Healer," prevents hair-fall & promotes healthy hair growth.
- Moroccan Argan Oil protects your hair from heat and promotes thicker hair strands.
- Vitamin-E hydrates & repairs stem cells. It also reduces oxidative stress & relieves the scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Infused with fresh Garlic Juice, Garlic & Fermented Rice Water Hair Growth Lotion boosts blood circulation & prevents clogging.
- Fermented Rice Water has the perfect pH level to close those cuticles and to avoid hair fall.
- Freshly pressed Onion Juice is rich in Sulphur which promotes hair growth.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil ( 100ml | Rs. 299.00 ) : Made with traditional ayurvedic Kshir Pak Vidhi, this hair oil reduces hair fall and dandruff, along with preventing headaches and sleeplessness. The nourishment of this magnificent elixir also protects your hair from the harmful UV...
- Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum ( 50ml | Rs. 375.00 ) : Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum is a non-greasy and chemical-free formula with the goodness of nature which nourishes your hair from within for lasting hydration. Argan Oil moisturizes your hair & scalp, reduces breakage &...
- Fermented Rice Water Shampoo ( Rs. 649.00 ) : If you are looking to grow those tresses, Fermented Rice Water Shampoo infused with Onion Juice & Hibiscus Extracts is the right product for you. Onion Juice is known to provide extra sulfur that promotes...
- Garlic Macadamia Hair Lotion ( Rs. 399.00 ) : Rich in protein, Garlic Macadamia Hair Lotion helps your hair to bounce back from the damaged days. This naturally nourishing lotion provides deep nourishment to your scalp and promotes healthier growth while enhancing the volume...
Why you’ll love it!
Promotes hair growth
How to Use
Ayurvedic Therapy Oil
- Take some oil and massage it into your scalp.
- You could also apply a dime-sized amount, along with a heat protectant, to damp hair after shampooing and conditioning, Focusing the product mainly on your lengths and ends.
- Then, blow-dry your hair with a round brush and finish with a spritz of a lightweight hair spray.
Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum
- Add 1 to 2 drops of hair serum to the palm of your hand.
- Warm the serum between your hands for 5 seconds.
- Apply to your hair, working from the ends up to the middle of your strands
Garlic & Fermented Rice Water Hair Growth Lotion
- Divide the hair with a comb. By dividing the hair into two parts, it is easier to apply the lotion to the scalp.
- Determine the right dosage. The dosage fully depends on the area that requires treatment, and the type of lotion.
- Apply the lotion and rub the lotion in and let it absorb.
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
Black Sesame Oil
Black sesame seed provides nourishment to the Yin and the Blood, thereby resolving the root cause of almost all your problems. Along with nourishing the scalp and stimulating hair growth, black sesame seeds can promote melanocyte activity to produce melanin – the pigment responsible for hair and skin colour.
Castor oil is the best oil to enrich your scalp. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and therefore when massaged onto the scalp it helps in increasing the blood circulation which improves hair growth. Along with nourishing your hair and returning its natural health.
Also known as "False Daisy" this herb is rich in vitamin E, vitamin D, magnesium, calcium and iron and for a long time has a long reputation for inducing better sleep, soothing inflamed skin and even treating headaches.
Moroccan Argan Oil
Moroccan Argan oil has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost hair health.
Jojoba plant is a hearty, perennial plant that grows in North America. It produces a nut with many healing properties for which there is plenty of evidence supporting as a remedy for inflammation, dry hair, and countless other hair conditions.
Vitamin E is important for creating a protective barrier on the hair’s surface. This barrier helps lock in moisture. Dry, irritated scalp can at times be a sign of deficiency.
It also boosts collagen production that helps stimulate hair growth.
The emollient qualities of macadamia oil can help smooth hair, giving it a shinier appearance.
Fermented Rice Water
Fermenting rice water enhances the existing vitamins and nutrients levels in the hair, which nourish the hair follicles. Promoting healthy hair growth and improving the overall condition of your hair.
While onion is commonly known for its strong smell, it is also known for something else and that is help in hair care. Researchers have found anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of onions may help you grow your hair or enhance its healthy appearance.
Hibiscus Flower infusion
Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colourful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses. The flowers and leaves can be made into teas and liquid extracts that can help treat a variety of conditions such as upset stomach high blood pressure, bacterial infection and even fever.
- Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil
Black Sesame Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Ricebran Oil, Amla Extract, Brahmi Extract, Jatamansi Extract, Bhringraj Extract, Shikakai Extract, Nagarmotha Extract, Shankhpushpi Extract, Gunja Extract, Rose Extract, Neem Extract, Areetha Extract, Mulethi Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Lodhra Extract, Triphala Extract, Henna Extract
- Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum
Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil Almond Oil Vitamin E Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethicone Cross Polymer Phenyl Tri Methicone BHT(Butylated hydroy toluene) Fragrance
- Fermented Rice Water Shampoo
Fermented Rice Water, Onion Juice, Hibiscus Flower Infusion., Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin E, Soy Protein, Macadamia Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Aqua, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, PEG 6000 Distearate Cocomonoethanolamide, Polyquaternium -10, Sodium Gluconate, C10/C30 Acrylate CrossPolymer, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Disodium EDTA (Ethylene Diamine tetra acetic acid), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Garlic Macadamia Hair Lotion
Fermented Oryza Sativa (Rice) Water, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Juice, Macadamia Integrifolia Oil, Trigonella Foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Protein, Soya Protein, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Ext., Chilli Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Ext., Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) Ext., Vitamin E, Veg. Glycerine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Ceterath 21, Lanette Wax, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.