Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum is a non-greasy and chemical-free formula with the goodness of nature which nourishes your hair from within for lasting hydration. Argan Oil moisturizes your hair & scalp, reduces breakage & split-ends and ultimately prevents hair loss.
- Moroccan Argan Oil protects your hair from heat and promotes thicker hair strands.
- Vitamin B7 rich Almond Oil is known to soften & strengthen your hair.
- Filled with Copper & Zinc, Jojoba Oil moisturizes the scalp & controls dandruff.
- Vitamin E reduces oxidative stress & relieves the scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Protects from the harmful UV rays & pollution.
- Sulphate, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
How To Use
Take 1 to 2 pumps of hair serum to the palm of your hand.
Warm the serum between your hands for 5 seconds..
Apply to your hair, working from the ends up to the middle of your strands
Ingredients and Their Nutrients
Moroccan Argan Oil
Moroccan Argan oil has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails.With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help to increase hair's elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull, lifeless hair
Jojoba plant is a hearty, perennial plant that grows in North America. It produces a nut with many healing properties for which there is plenty of evidence supporting as a remedy for inflammation, dry hair, and countless other hair conditions.
Almond oil is used as a treatment for flaky scalp and scalp psoriasis. Such has been used to treat dry scalp conditions in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
Vitamin E is important for creating a protective barrier on the hair’s surface. This barrier helps lock in moisture. Dry, irritated scalp can at times be a sign of deficiency.
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.