Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil comes with the goodness of Kshir Pak Vidhi which reduces hair fall and dandruff, along with preventing headaches and insomnia. The berry duo of shampoo and conditioner brimming with Vitamin C, B1, B3 & B6, naturally builds hair collagen and maintains hair strength. Moroccan Argan Oil, present in Argan Hair Serum leaves your hair soft and nourished without weighing them down.
- Black Sesame Seed Oil present in the Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil keeps your scalp infection & dandruff free and Neem, "The Universal Healer," prevents hair-fall & promotes healthy hair growth.
- Multi nutrient shampoo boosts hair growth. Infused Grapeseed extracts help restore your hair's natural shine & vibrancy. It also controls early aging & thinning of hair. Indian Gooseberry also known as Amla reduces hair fall.
- Bearberries reverse the effects of pollution & dust.
- Mulberry extracts in the conditioner rejuvenate your hair follicles & promote growth
- Moroccan Argan Oil present in the Hair Serum protects your hair from heat and promotes thicker hair strands.
- Vitamin-E hydrates & repairs stem cells. It also reduces oxidative stress & relieves the scalp for healthy hair growth.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Manufacturer: Herb Elementz Natureceuticals Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad- Rajkot Highway, Kuvadva 360023, ML: GC/1364
Country of Origin: India
Botanical ActivesBlack Sesame Oil , Castor Oil , Bhringraj , Mulberry, Bearberry , Indian Gooseberry , Moroccan Argan Oil , Jojoba Oil , Vitamin E,
- Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil ( 100ml | Rs. 209.30 ) : Made with traditional ayurvedic Kshir Pak Vidhi, this hair oil reduces hair fall and dandruff, along with preventing headaches and sleeplessness. The nourishment of this magnificent elixir also protects your hair from the harmful UV...
- Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum ( Rs. 297.99 ) : Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum is a non-greasy and chemical-free formula with the goodness of nature which nourishes your hair from within for lasting hydration. Argan Oil moisturizes your hair & scalp, reduces breakage &...
- Forest Berries Shampoo ( Rs. 348.99 ) : Make your hair the perfect example of natural luster with this berry-licious shampoo. Brimming with Vitamin C, B1, B3 & B6, this shampoo naturally builds hair collagen and maintains hair strength. The advanced formula repairs...
- Forest Berries Conditioner ( Rs. 348.99 ) : This conditioner has a smooth texture and goes deep into the roots to lock the moisture. This berry-filled conditioner relieves the itchy scalp and strengthens your hair. It is loaded with natural ingredients like Olive...
Why you’ll love it!
How to Use
Ayurvedic Therapy Oil
- Take some oil and massage it into your scalp.
- You could also apply a dime-sized amount, along with a heat protectant, to damp hair after shampooing and conditioning, Focusing the product mainly on your lengths and ends.
- Then, blow-dry your hair with a round brush and finish with a spritz of a lightweight hair spray.
Forest Berries Shampoo and Conditioner
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers and works the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Finally. rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- After shampooing, squeeze out excess water.
- Take and sweep the desired amount of conditioner through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair.
- Rinse away for silky, swish worthy locks.
Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum
- Add 1 to 2 drops of hair serum to the palm of your hand.
- Warm the serum between your hands for 5 seconds.
- Apply to your hair, working from the ends up to the middle of your strands
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
Black Sesame Oil
Black sesame seed provides nourishment to the Yin and the Blood, thereby resolving the root cause of almost all your problems. Along with nourishing the scalp and stimulating hair growth, black sesame seeds can promote melanocyte activity to produce melanin – the pigment responsible for hair and skin colour.
Castor oil is the best oil to enrich your scalp. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and therefore when massaged onto the scalp it helps in increasing the blood circulation which improves hair growth. Along with nourishing your hair and returning its natural health.
Also known as "False Daisy" this herb is rich in vitamin E, vitamin D, magnesium, calcium and iron and for a long time has a long reputation for inducing better sleep, soothing inflamed skin and even treating headaches.
Mulberry has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Extracted from the Mulberry Tree, this antioxidant ingredient is rich in Vitamin A, C, E and Riboflavin, which are highly beneficial vitamins for the skin. It Helps to remove dark spots and discolouration while hydrating and nourishing the same.
The herb is a natural skin brightener and helps your skin glow along with reducing hyperpigmentation, dark spots and freckles. This naturally makes your skin feel nourished and cleaner with every wash.
When we were kids, we grew up eating some gooseberries topped with some chilli powder and salt. Gooseberry, also popularly known as Amla in India has loads of health benefits for your skin including treating acne and delivering a good skin stone.
Moroccan Argan Oil
Moroccan Argan oil has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost hair health.
Jojoba plant is a hearty, perennial plant that grows in North America. It produces a nut with many healing properties for which there is plenty of evidence supporting as a remedy for inflammation, dry hair, and countless other hair conditions.
Vitamin E is important for creating a protective barrier on the hair’s surface. This barrier helps lock in moisture. Dry, irritated scalp can at times be a sign of deficiency.
- Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil
Black Sesame Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Ricebran Oil, Amla Extract, Brahmi Extract, Jatamansi Extract, Bhringraj Extract, Shikakai Extract, Nagarmotha Extract, Shankhpushpi Extract, Gunja Extract, Rose Extract, Neem Extract, Areetha Extract, Mulethi Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Lodhra Extract, Triphala Extract, Henna Extract
- Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum
Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil Almond Oil Vitamin E Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethicone Cross Polymer Phenyl Tri Methicone BHT(Butylated hydroy toluene) Fragrance
- Forest Berries Shampoo
Morus (Mulberry) Ext,
- Forest Berries Conditioner
Morus (Mulberry) Ext.Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry) Ext.Phyllanthus emblica (Indian Gooseberry) ExtVitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Ext.Pea ProteinAloe Vera Leaf JuiceOlea europaea (Olive) OilButyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ) OilHydrolised Soya ProteinCocos nucifera (Coconut) OilAquaCeto steryl alcoholGlycerineGlyceryl Mono StearateIsopropyl MyristateEmulsifying WaxPEG 150 StearateBehentrimonium ChlorideSodium GluconateSodium LactateCetrimonium ChlorideCeterath 21Polyquartenium 10PhenoxyethanolGuar Hydroxypropyl Triammonium ChlorideSodium BenzoatePotassium SorbateFragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.
I loved all of the above products it makes my hair smooth and soft......❤️