The como is specially curated to protect the hair from external damaging factors and controls your skin’s excessive oil production. It is a gentle surfactant blend of creamy French Green Clay & other hair foods
- French Green Clay cleanses dirt & toxins, while controlling excessive oil production, deodorizes your skin, tightens open pores & cleanses dead skin.
- Hibiscus Extracts treat dandruff and itchy scalp while Liquorice Extracts increase hair strength & thickness.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice is rich in antioxidants that hydrate the skin & keep it healthy while the Mulberry Extract hydrates & nourishes the skin.
- The Body Wash eliminates body odour leaving your skin fresh & hydrated.
- The Face Wash Controls excessive oil production & maintains natural glow. Hibiscus Extract in the Face Wash prevents acne breakout & purifies your skin.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Suitable for Normal to Oily skin types
- French Green Clay Shampoo ( Rs. 499.00 ) : A gentle shampoo made of French Green Clay, Mulberry Extracts & Aloe Vera Leaf Juice to give your locks a glossy sheen. French Green Clay is an organic ingredient which deeply cleanses toxins from your...
- French Green Clay Face Wash ( Rs. 399.00 ) : This brightening face wash is based on oil control formula, enriched with the goodness of the mighty French Green Clay, Mulberry extract and various other skin superfoods. French Green Clay works as a natural exfoliant...
- French Green Clay Body Wash ( Rs. 399.00 ) : A retreat for your senses! French Green Clay Body Wash is a highly refreshing blend of Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and various other plant-based exfoliants. French Green Clay gently removes dead skin cells, increases blood...
- French Green Clay Conditioner ( Rs. 499.00 ) : Dreaming of healthy, shiny & manageable tresses? Try out this rejuvenating conditioner created with French Green Clay, Wheatgerm Oil, Rice Bran Oil and other superfoods which deeply nourish your hair, repair damaged cells and protect...
Why you’ll love it!
Gently cleanses hair and skin
Oil Control for hair and skin
How to Use
French Green Clay Shampoo and Conditioner
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water./li>
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers and works the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Finally. rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- After shampooing, squeeze out excess water.
- Take and sweep the desired amount of French Green Clay Conditioner through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair.
- Rinse away for silky, swish worthy locks.
French Green Clay Body Wash
- You can use body wash with your hands, a soft washcloth, or loofah, and then gently rub to remove dead skin.
- Don't scrub forcefully, as this can exacerbate dry skin.
- As soon as you get out of the shower, apply an organic body lotion or body butter to lock in moisture when your skin is clean and dry.
French Green Clay Body Wash
- Take a pinch of French Green Clay Face Wash and a little water in your palm and work together into a lather. .
- When you're happy with the texture, massage over your face before gently washing away with warm water.
- Follow with other soothing products such as moisturisers and face milk.
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
French Green Clay
French Green Clay is found naturally in the Montmorillonite region of France. It is composed of iron oxides and kelp seaweed, along with other organic matter contributing to its green colour. It has unique healing properties and has been widely used for centuries in both cosmetic and medicinal remedies.
Mulberry has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Extracted from the Mulberry Tree, this antioxidant ingredient is rich in Vitamin A, C, E and Riboflavin, which are highly beneficial vitamins for the skin. It Helps to remove dark spots and discolouration while hydrating and nourishing the same.
Liquorice has been used by Egyptians since 3rd century B.C., and is known to sooth dry, irritated skin. Many of these properties prove especially beneficial for the scalp, ridding it of irritations such as dandruff and scabs. And its mollifying properties open pores and is great for the hair shaft.
Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colourful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses. The flowers and leaves can be made into teas and liquid extracts that can help treat a variety of conditions such as upset stomach high blood pressure, bacterial infection and even fever.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
Aloe vera is a natural plant that can be used for improving most diseases. When used on the skin it makes it soft, fades blemishes, exfoliates the skin, moisturises the skin and reduces skin irritation.
- French Green Clay Shampoo
French Green Clay, Morus (Mulberry) Ext, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Ext, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Ext, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Soya Protein Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Aqua, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside, Cocoaminopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, PEG 6000 Di Sterate, Cocomonoethanolamide, Polyquartenium -10, Sodium Gluconate, Ethelyne Glycol Monosterate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- French Green Clay Face Wash
French Green Clay, Mulberry Ext, Licorice Ext, Hibiscus Ext, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG6000 Distearate, Sodium Gloconate, Aqua, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
- French Green Clay Body Wash
French Green Clay, Mulberry Ext., Licorice Ext., Hibiscus Ext., Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG6000 Distearate, Sodium Gloconate, Aqua, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
- French Green Clay Conditioner
French Green Clay, Morus (Mulberry) Ext, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Ext, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Ext, Pea Protein, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Hydrolised Soya Protein, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Ceto steryl alcohol, Glycerine, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Emulsifying Wax, PEG 150 Stearate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceterath 21, Polyquartenium 10, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyl Triammonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.