Fermented Rice Water Shampoo and Hair Mask are based on a hair growth formula that deeply penetrates into hair follicles and helps reconstruct damaged hair cells. Fresh Onion Juice & Hibiscus extracts are rich in essential proteins & vitamins that stimulate collagen production and boost the growth of healthy, long & lustrous hair.
- Freshly pressed Onion Juice is rich in Sulphur which promotes hair growth.
- Added Coconut Oil saves you from a dry and flaky scalp.
- Shea Butter reduces scalp irritation without clogging the pores.
- Apple Cider Vinegar consists of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, which exfoliates scalp skin.
- Vitamin-E hydrates & repairs stem cells.
- Rich in minerals, Soy Protein improves hair texture.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Manufacturer: Herb Elementz Natureceuticals Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad- Rajkot Highway, Kuvadva 360023, ML: GC/1364
Country of Origin: India
- Fermented Rice Water Hair Mask ( Rs. 419.00 ) : Fermented Rice Water Hair Mask is based on a hair growth formula that deeply penetrates into hair follicles and helps reconstruct damaged hair cells. Fresh Onion Juice & Hibiscus extracts are rich in essential proteins...
- Fermented Rice Water Shampoo ( Rs. 454.00 ) : If you are looking to grow those tresses, Fermented Rice Water Shampoo infused with Onion Juice & Hibiscus Extracts is the right product for you. Onion Juice is known to provide extra sulfur that promotes...
Why you’ll love it!
Boost’s hair Growth
How to Use
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers and works the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Finally. rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Apply your hair mask.
- Wait three to five minutes and rinse.
- Towel dry and style your refreshed hair as you normally would.
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
Fermented Rice Water
Fermenting rice water enhances the existing vitamins and nutrients levels in the hair, which nourish the hair follicles. Promoting healthy hair growth and improving the overall condition of your hair.
While onion is commonly known for its strong smell, it is also known for something else and that is help in hair care. Researchers have found anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of onions may help you grow your hair or enhance its healthy appearance.
Hibiscus Flower infusion
Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colourful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses. The flowers and leaves can be made into teas and liquid extracts that can help treat a variety of conditions such as upset stomach high blood pressure, bacterial infection and even fever.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is praised for being rich in vitamins and minerals good for hair, like vitamin C and B. Scientists also claim it contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps exfoliate hair scalp, and that it’s also anti-inflammatory, which can help deal with dandruff related problems.
Vitamin E is important for creating a protective barrier on the hair’s surface. This barrier helps lock in moisture. Dry, irritated scalp can at times be a sign of vitamin E deficiency.
- Fermented Rice Water Hair Mask
- Fermented Rice Water Shampoo
Fermented Rice Water, Onion Juice, Hibiscus Flower Infusion., Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin E, Soy Protein, Macadamia Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Aqua, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, PEG 6000 Distearate Cocomonoethanolamide, Polyquaternium -10, Sodium Gluconate, C10/C30 Acrylate CrossPolymer, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Disodium EDTA (Ethylene Diamine tetra acetic acid), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.