Fermented Rice Water Shampoo and Hair Mask are based on a hair growth formula that deeply penetrates into hair follicles and helps reconstruct damaged hair cells. Meanwhile, Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil comes with the goodness of Kshir Pak Vidhi which reduces hair fall and dandruff, along with preventing headaches and insomnia.
- Freshly pressed Onion Juice is rich in Sulphur which promotes hair growth.
- Added Coconut Oil saves you from a dry and flaky scalp.
- Shea Butter reduces scalp irritation without clogging the pores.
- Apple Cider Vinegar consists of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, which exfoliates scalp skin.
- Vitamin-E hydrates & repairs stem cells.
- Rich in minerals, Soy Protein improves hair texture.
- Black Sesame Seed Oil present in the Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil keeps your scalp infection & dandruff free and Neem, "The Universal Healer," prevents hair fall & promotes healthy hair growth.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Manufacturer: Herb Elementz Natureceuticals Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad- Rajkot Highway, Kuvadva 360023, ML: GC/1364
Country of Origin: India
Botanical ActivesFermented Rice Water , Onion Juice, Hibiscus Flower Infusion , Apple Cider Vinegar , Vitamin E , Black Sesame Oil , Castor Oil , Bhringraj.,
- Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil ( 100ml | Rs. 209.30 ) : Made with traditional ayurvedic Kshir Pak Vidhi, this hair oil reduces hair fall and dandruff, along with preventing headaches and sleeplessness. The nourishment of this magnificent elixir also protects your hair from the harmful UV...
- Fermented Rice Water Hair Mask ( Rs. 418.99 ) : Fermented Rice Water Hair Mask is based on a hair growth formula that deeply penetrates into hair follicles and helps reconstruct damaged hair cells. Fresh Onion Juice & Hibiscus extracts are rich in essential proteins...
- Fermented Rice Water Shampoo ( Rs. 453.99 ) : If you are looking to grow those tresses, Fermented Rice Water Shampoo infused with Onion Juice & Hibiscus Extracts is the right product for you. Onion Juice is known to provide extra sulfur that promotes...
Why you’ll love it!
Boosts hair Growth
How to Use
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water./li>
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers and works the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Finally. rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Apply your hair mask.
- Wait three to five minutes and rinse.
- Towel dry and style your refreshed hair as you normally would.
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
Fermented Rice Water
Fermenting rice water enhances the existing vitamins and nutrients levels in the hair, which nourish the hair follicles. Promoting healthy hair growth and improving the overall condition of your hair.
While onion is commonly known for its strong smell, it is also known for something else and that is help in hair care. Researchers have found anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of onions may help you grow your hair or enhance its healthy appearance.
Hibiscus Flower infusion
Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colourful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses. The flowers and leaves can be made into teas and liquid extracts that can help treat a variety of conditions such as upset stomach high blood pressure, bacterial infection and even fever.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is praised for being rich in vitamins and minerals good for hair, like vitamin C and B. Scientists also claim it contains alpha-hydroxy acid which helps exfoliate hair scalp, and that it’s also anti-inflammatory, which can help deal with dandruff related problems.
Vitamin E is important for creating a protective barrier on the hair’s surface. This barrier helps lock in moisture. Dry, irritated scalp can at times be a sign of vitamin E deficiency.
Black Sesame Oil
Black sesame seed provides nourishment to the Yin and the Blood, thereby resolving the root cause of almost all your problems. Along with nourishing the scalp and stimulating hair growth, black sesame seeds can promote melanocyte activity to produce melanin – the pigment responsible for hair and skin colour.
Castor oil is the best oil to enrich your scalp. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and therefore when massaged onto the scalp it helps in increasing the blood circulation which improves hair growth. Along with nourishing your hair and returning its natural health.
Also known as "False Daisy" this herb is rich in vitamin E, vitamin D, magnesium, calcium and iron and for a long time has a long reputation for inducing better sleep, soothing inflamed skin and even treating headaches.
- Ayurvedic Therapy Hair Oil
Black Sesame Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Ricebran Oil, Amla Extract, Brahmi Extract, Jatamansi Extract, Bhringraj Extract, Shikakai Extract, Nagarmotha Extract, Shankhpushpi Extract, Gunja Extract, Rose Extract, Neem Extract, Areetha Extract, Mulethi Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Lodhra Extract, Triphala Extract, Henna Extract
- Fermented Rice Water Hair Mask
- Fermented Rice Water Shampoo
Fermented Rice Water, Onion Juice, Hibiscus Flower Infusion., Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin E, Soy Protein, Macadamia Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Aqua, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, PEG 6000 Distearate Cocomonoethanolamide, Polyquaternium -10, Sodium Gluconate, C10/C30 Acrylate CrossPolymer, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Disodium EDTA (Ethylene Diamine tetra acetic acid), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.