21 May Vitamin C for Your Summer Skin
A woman in India at least once had suffered from society’s torments for being who she really is or who she wants to be but those torments are brushed off through caring love around us. Same way, our skin tolerates traffic’s pollution, summer heat, winter’s cold breeze, sharp sunrays, dirt and negative folks’ tired sighs on our face which suffocates our skin’s breathing. With a hope to rinse off the fatigue, we use our favourite facewash but it fails us to get the natural glow and youthful skin we once had.
Luckily, mother earth loves us unconditionally and she provides us with everything our skin needs to be naturally beautiful every day. Those natural ingredients are citrusy fruits which give plenty of Vitamin C beneficial to our skin. Vitamin C is known for brightening, lightening and restoring the youthful freshness of our skin. That freshness of homegrown fruits is combined in Herb Island’s Vitamin C kit which is developed by Australia’s team of experts to brighten up our face for weeks and slow down the ageing process without single harm. The eight-product regime of this kit as weekly skin pampering treatment can work wonder with first use only. All the citrusy fruits extract like Lemon peel, Orange peel, Indian Gooseberry and others you can think of are in this huge and powerful pack of Vitamin C.
Facial Spa Treatment at Your Home
No need to pay thousands in a professional spa. With Herb Island’s skin brightening and anti-ageing treatment kit and few scented candles, you can create your personal spa ambience and get results immediately with minimum efforts. Here is all you need to know about the Vitamin C Kit products and its usage.
- Step 1: Cleansing Milk for Pores: To lighten the dark patches on your skin due to sun exposure, the Vitamin C cleansing milk is given a touch of Calendula extracts which is known for healing wounds. A gentle massage on dry skin with a circular motion gives you the desired result.
- Step 2: Massage Gel to Tone: This gel also contains the heavenly goodness of lemon and orange peels extracts with veg. glycerin to tone and hydrate your skin heavily and to move onto the next step.
- Step 3: Scrub to Exfoliate: All the fruit extracts are blended with walnut shell powder, Coconut oil, and essential oils which promises a gentle exfoliation of deep pores from impurities within two minutes.
- Step 4.1: Relaxation Oil for Face Muscles: This aromatic blend has essential heaven of lavender, spearmint, basil, cinnamon, olive and sunflower oil. Not only it relaxes your face muscles but essential oils also reduce chances of getting blemishes.
- Step 4.2: Massage Cream to Brighten Up: A combination of spearmint essential oil and coconut oil with sources of Vitamin C mentioned earlier, brighten up your face from deep within and reduces the fine lines. Also, don’t forget to add 3 drops of relaxation oil while stroking upwards for 5 mins on your entire neck and face.
- Step 5: Masque to Boost Your Glow: The fruit peel extracts are combined with Kaolin clay which is known to detoxify the skin tissues from within and as we know, the vitamin C will give us a radiant glow in just 15 mins.
- Step 6: Vitamin C Serum for Anti-Aging: Apart from fruity extracts for Vitamin C, this serum includes mulberry and bearberry extracts to firm the facial muscles. The simplest step for anti-ageing treatment with vitamin C serum is to apply a few drops and leave it for two minutes.
- Step 7: SPF Lotion to Finish: Lastly, to perfect your natural beauty regime, herb island’s sunscreen lotion with natural 25-30 SPF protects your face from sun damage and pollution.
Follow up daily with our Vitamin C Glow-Boosting & Scrub Face Wash to maintain that glow everyday! The Vitamin C kit is made in small batches so grab it before it runs out from our storage.