Nature’s Treasure kit is made with the goodness plucked right out of nature’s lap. It removes excess oil while giving your skin detoxifying beauty treatment. Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes your skin and hair. With nutrients that revitalises your skin, face and hair and makes it feel healthier.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all hair and skin types.
- It improves skin complexion, fights dark spots and lightens blemishes.
- Makes hair fresh, soft & manageable.
- Made using pure French Green Clay & Shea Butter, this conditioner is excellent for regular use to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
- A combination of Shampoo + Conditioner solves your problem of oily scalp & dry ends.
- French Green Clay Body Wash ( Rs. 375.00 ) : A retreat for your senses! French Green Clay Body Wash is a highly refreshing blend of Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and various other plant-based exfoliants. French Green Clay gently removes dead skin cells, increases blood...
- French Green Clay Conditioner ( Rs. 399.00 ) : Dreaming of healthy, shiny & manageable tresses? Try out this rejuvenating conditioner created with French Green Clay, Wheatgerm Oil, Rice Bran Oil and other superfoods which deeply nourish your hair, repair damaged cells and protect...
- French Green Clay Shampoo ( Rs. 399.00 ) : A gentle shampoo made of French Green Clay, Mulberry Extracts & Aloe Vera Leaf Juice to give your locks a glossy sheen. French Green Clay is an organic ingredient which deeply cleanses toxins from your...
- French Green Clay Face Wash ( Rs. 299.00 ) : This brightening face wash is based on oil control formula, enriched with the goodness of the mighty French Green Clay, Mulberry extract and various other skin superfoods. French Green Clay works as a natural exfoliant...
Why you’ll love it!
Makes hair softer
Makes skin fairer and lighter
Makes hair healthier
Repairs Skin health
How to Use
- You can use body wash with your hands, a soft washcloth, or loofah, and then gently rub to remove dead skin.
- Don't scrub forcefully, as this can exacerbate dry skin.
- As soon as you get out of the shower, apply an organic body lotion or body butter to lock in moisture when your skin is clean and dry
- Take a pinch of product and a little water in your palm and work together into a lather.
- When you're happy with the texture, massage over your face and body before gently washing away with warm water.
- Follow with other soothing products such as moisturisers and face milk.
- After shampooing, squeeze out excess water.
- Take and sweep the desired amount through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair.
- Rinse away for silky, swish worthy locks.
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
Olive oil promotes moisturized and healthy scalp, fights infections caused due to bacteria and improves the blood circulation in your scalp. A better scalp blood circulation makes your hair follicles stronger thereby helping to produce hair strands that are softer, healthy and thicker.
Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to the skin.
Shea butter is fat that’s been extracted from shea tree nuts. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal ingredient for softening one's skin. It also possesses anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Rich in essential amino acids, pea protein allows for tinier particles of proteins to bond to the hair, linking together to form a protective structure that prevents cuticle cracking and damage and boosts the hydration and moisture retention in each strand.
French Green Clay
French Green Clay is found naturally in the Montmorillonite region of France. It is composed of iron oxides and kelp seaweed, along with other organic matter contributing to its green colour. It has unique healing properties and has been widely used for centuries in both cosmetic and medicinal remedies.
Mulberry has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. Extracted from the Mulberry Tree, this antioxidant ingredient is rich in Vitamin A, C, E and Riboflavin, which are highly beneficial vitamins for the skin. It helps to remove dark spots and discolouration while hydrating and nourishing the same.
Liquorice has been used by Egyptians since the 3rd century B.C. and is known to soothe dry, irritated skin. Many of these properties prove especially beneficial for the scalp, ridding it of irritations such as dandruff and scabs. And its mollifying properties open pores and is great for the hair shaft.
Hibiscus plants are known for their large, colourful flowers. These blossoms can make a decorative addition to a home or garden, but they also have medicinal uses. The flowers and leaves can be made into teas and liquid extracts that can help treat a variety of conditions such as upset stomach high blood pressure, bacterial infection and even fever.<\p>
- French Green Clay Body Wash
French Green Clay, Mulberry Ext., Licorice Ext., Hibiscus Ext., Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG6000 Distearate, Sodium Gloconate, Aqua, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
- French Green Clay Conditioner
French Green Clay, Morus (Mulberry) Ext, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Ext, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Ext, Pea Protein, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Hydrolised Soya Protein, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Ceto steryl alcohol, Glycerine, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Emulsifying Wax, PEG 150 Stearate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceterath 21, Polyquartenium 10, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyl Triammonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance
- French Green Clay Shampoo
French Green Clay, Morus (Mulberry) Ext, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Ext, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Ext, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Soya Protein Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Aqua, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside, Cocoaminopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, PEG 6000 Di Sterate, Cocomonoethanolamide, Polyquartenium -10, Sodium Gluconate, Ethelyne Glycol Monosterate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- French Green Clay Face Wash
French Green Clay, Mulberry Ext, Licorice Ext, Hibiscus Ext, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG6000 Distearate, Sodium Gloconate, Aqua, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.
THE HERB ISLAND ASSURANCE
When you buy an Herb Island product, you can put your mind at ease. Each of our products are free from the harmful, artificial ingredients and synthetic fillers that other industry leading products are plagued with. Unlike other brands that claim to promote natural products, but add only a small number of natural ingredients, we give you superfoods that are authentic in their natural essence. No Paraben, No SLS, No Formaldehyde, No artificial oils, No harmful synthetic chemicals. Just pure and natural bliss!
Further, our Products are 100% Vegetarian - without animal fat or nutrients extracted through animal bones, skin and so on. This also means that our products are Cruelty Free - not just because we don't cull plants and animals, but because we are againse animal testing. In line with our worldview, our products are Eco-frindly - as we believe in being a responsible business and play our part in protecting the environment. Our future must be sustainable, and that is exactly how we do it!
Herb Island is founded on the belief that animal testing is cruel and...
Herb Island products are handcrafted and specially made in really small...
Herb Island was strongly founded on the belief that veganism...
Raw & Fresh
Herb Island has always believed that ingredients closest to nature’s lap...
Herb Island ideals are always pro mother nature and we realize the need...
Herb Island was founded with the belief that your skin deserves...
Due to its beautiful standards and perfectionist streak-Herb Island has...
Locally and Globally
Various beautiful products by Herb Island use ingredients like...