A retreat for your senses! French Green Clay Body Wash is a highly refreshing blend of plant-based exfoliants. French Green Clay gently removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation and leaves your skin to look smooth, feel soft & moisturized. While the Vitamin C Lotion is rich in Antioxidant and brightens the skin in a jiffy. This Vitamin-C lotion is infused with cocoa butter which nourishes the skin. Aloe-vera juices present in both the products gives long-lasting hydration.
- This formula brightens skin cells.
- French Green Clay removes excess oil from open pores and deodorizes your skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice is rich in antioxidants that hydrate the skin & keeps it healthy.
- Vitamin-C prevents & repairs dry skin.
- Fatty acid rich shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eliminates body odour leaving your skin fresh & hydrated.
- Sulphate, Paraffin wax, Paraben & Mineral Oil-free.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Vitamin C Body Lotion ( Rs. 399.00 ) : Nothing controls skin-ageing like Vitamin-C. Antioxidant rich, advanced formula, brightens and repairs damaged skin in a jiffy. This Vitamin-C lotion is infused with cocoa butter which nourishes the skin while aloe-vera gives long-lasting hydration. Use...
- French Green Clay Body Wash ( Rs. 375.00 ) : A retreat for your senses! French Green Clay Body Wash is a highly refreshing blend of Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and various other plant-based exfoliants. French Green Clay gently removes dead skin cells, increases blood...
Why you’ll love it!
How to Use
Avocado and Argan Shampoo and Hair Mask
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers and works the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Finally. rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Apply your hair mask.
- Wait three to five minutes and rinse.
- Towel dry and style your refreshed hair as you normally would.
Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Serum
- Add 1 to 2 drops of hair serum to the palm of your hand.
- Warm the serum between your hands for 5 seconds.
- Apply to your hair, working from the ends up to the middle of your strands
Ingredients & Their Nutrients
French Green Clay
French Green Clay is found naturally in the Montmorillonite region of France. It is composed of iron oxides and kelp seaweed, along with other organic matter contributing to its green colour. It has unique healing properties and has been widely used for centuries in both cosmetic and medicinal remedies.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
Aloe vera is a natural plant that can be used for improving most diseases. When used on the skin it makes it soft, fades blemishes, exfoliates the skin, moisturises the skin and reduces skin irritation.
Ethyl Ascorbate (99% active Vitamin C)
A very stable skincare superstar is Ethyl Ascorbate with high concentration of Vitamin C which has three proven magic abilities: antioxidant, collagen booster, and a natural skin brightener.
Shea butter is fat that’s been extracted from shea tree nuts. High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal ingredient for softening one's skin. It also possesses anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Vitamin C Body Lotion
Ethyl Ascorbate Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Aqua, Stearic acid Cetyl alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Tween 60 Sunflower Oil Carbomer Triethanolamine Fragrance, Sodium Gluconate Corn Sorbitol Glycerine Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate
- French Green Clay Body Wash
French Green Clay, Mulberry Ext., Licorice Ext., Hibiscus Ext., Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerine, Acrylate Cross Polymer, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG6000 Distearate, Sodium Gloconate, Aqua, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance
Natural products can be allergic to some people.
Test patch recommended. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Natural products might change color overtime, without affecting its efficacy.